Kampua Talk: A letter: This is how most of UUM student will write

Kampua Talk

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A letter: This is how most of UUM student will write

Dear Ah Lian,

Thanks you for your letter. Wrong time no see you. How everything? For me, I am quiet find.

You say in your letter your taukeh soh want you to chain your look? Somemore you must wear kick kok soo, hope you can wok poperly.

You know, Ah Kau Kia working in a soft where company now. Last week he take I, Muthu and few of his friend to May Nonel to eat barger. After that he take we all go to kalah ok. Muthu sing and sing no stop until the sky bright.

Next week, my father mother going to sellerbread 20 years annie wear sari. My father mother going to give a fist to all the kampong people. So you must come with your hole family.

I only hope one day we no need to write and send letter to you and to me. Better I e-meow you, you e-meow me. I will ketchup with you soon. And when you got time, please few free to call me. Goo bye...

Worm regard,
Ah Beng
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now tell me, who will want to hire people who write like THAT?!!! Not surprisingly, a lot of them are unemployed because they made a fool of themselves during job interviews. And yet the lecturers/vive-chancellors/officers from public universitites are still barking up the wrong tree, i.e. form a committee to look into the problem, come up with brilliant ideas to SOLVE the problem, cancel the whole idea when it didn't work, follow other countries' education system, etc.

Look at the quality of students nowadays. They are seriously deteriorating! No, the ministry obviously IS doing something about it and millions of ringgit has been spent to form a committee/look into problem/propose ideas/change system to follow other countries'.

In a nutshell, I only have two words to describe about the whole thing: WRONG APPROACH!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness gracious! :-O

3:46 PM  
Blogger Wuching said...

ha? i thot the manglish was quite good leh!

7:53 PM  
Blogger zewt said...

mangrish at its fullest glory! haha....

i have heard about some really funny interview scenes, graduates now are truly a funny bunch... i used the word funny becos i think i should not insult them.

me and my friend were just talking about that a few days ago during lunch, about how candidates she interviewed was really atrocious. i have seen worse...

9:20 PM  
Blogger CLare said...

gallivanter - Tell me about it!

wuching - For manglish lah of course!

zewt - Yeah! Who say they have no sense of humour? Hahahha!!!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home