Kampua Talk: Let's together gether become PIRATES at Cineleisure

Kampua Talk

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Let's together gether become PIRATES at Cineleisure

On Thursday, 24th May 2007, the world is about to witness the first ever bloggers' movie night together gether as a big family of pirates!

I was napping soundly just now after squeezing my brain through Risk Management exam this morning. A call woke me up from my royal slumber.

Clare: [mumbling sleepily] Hello?
Caller: Hello, may I speak to Clare please?
Clare: [still sleepy] Yes, speaking.
Caller: I'm calling from Nuffnang and you have just got yourself free ticket to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3 on 24th May.
Clare: [fully awake now] Oh...
Caller: And (don't know what what what)....you got yourself 2 tickets for the movie. That means you are allowed to bring a date to the movie.
Clare: Mmm...hmm
Caller: All you have to do is send an email to pirates@nuffnang.com and tell us your date's name.
Clare: Okay. I'll do it tonight.
Caller: Okay, and we'll reserve 2 tickets for you then.
Clare: Thank you.

I thought I was dreaming! After pinching myself hard and double-checked my received call, it was indeed true! Then slowly it sank in: I JUST GOT MYSELF TICKETS TO THE OPENING NIGHT OF PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 3!!!

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Did I mention that we are going to watch the movie as pirates? Yes, we are supposed to dress up as PIRATES for the Best Dressed Pirate Contest on the night itself. The prize? A 3D2N trip for two to Singapore (transport and accommodation included)

It would be like a pirates' party, no? I am so looking forward to it! Thank you, Nuffnang!

Who else is going?

*Ps: Who wants to go with me???*

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger clement said...

wah.. u r still in kedah?

9:25 PM  
Blogger zewt said...

me no get any call today... sigh... means me not going...

12:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah... I got the call too, but in the end I just take one la coz I don't have date, see... I'm not greedy and let others to get it :P

1:11 AM  
Blogger fookiat said...

i know who you're going with.. and it won't be me.. sob.. sob..

10:39 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

i wanna go with u, can u take me?

11:10 AM  
Blogger CLare said...

clement - yes, I am. I wouldn't be here if not for the final exam...

zewt - maybe not today ler...wait lah, sure got wan

kenny ng - so nice of you! Yeah, that should be the bloggers' spirit!

fookiat - Hahaha! If you say earlier then I might have bring you mar...

wuching - you go KL first lor...*wink*

11:28 AM  
Blogger zewt said...

guess me aint getting any...

6:21 PM  
Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

Congratulation!!!Do blog it OK. have a nice day.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home