Kampua Talk: F-A-T, exhausted, 2 down 4 to go

Kampua Talk

Friday, May 04, 2007

F-A-T, exhausted, 2 down 4 to go

Was having eating marathon ever since the plane touchdown at the Kuching Internatioal Airport until I left the cat city. Meow~
Had my first dinner at The Banquet. Ordered lamb chop but the portion was so little that I had my first Kolo Mee for supper a few hours later. The whole week when I was at the cat city, I had Kolo Mee for breakfast and supper EVERYDAY and I was not complaining. I was fed with pork, pork and more pork from the moment I opened my eyes till the moment I close my eyes but I was not complaining. In fact, I was thankful for that. Well, as a pork-deprived person, I'd swallow at anything containing pork, sinfully or not. And I felt a lot smarter after consuming those pork!
The very next morning after arriving, my first take on the Laksa that I've been craving for since god-knows-when was heavenly. I gorged down a bowl and a half of Laksa like no tomorrow and there were still rooms for some You Char Kuay dipped in kaya. Oh, I wish I have those pictures to post them up. I'll do it as soon as possible.
It has been 4 days since I left the land of head-hunters and I've been complaining ever since. I whined about missing Kolo Mee and Laksa less than 24 hours after I got here. Anyway, what I miss most are those homecooked dishes by Uncle Chong - Yong Taufu dipped in Auntie Chong's chilli sauce. Heaven! Also Grandma's Chicken Curry and Ginger Chicken as well as her chilli sauce. Double heaven!
Back to pork-deprived self after coming back to the jungle, I felt a lot stupider without pork. How the hell am I gonna pass the blardy exam without pork??? *wails*
Oh by the way, I survived through two papers for the past 2 consecutive days. I realized that I sent in 12 pages of bullshits for my Business Law paper which would only mean one thing: DIE! Seriously, I did not study for that paper at all and you know how law paper can be. I stared blankly at the paper for the first 10 minutes and then decided to be a law creator myself. Therefore, I created my own law, created the section under the specified act...and man, could I be a better crapper!
Then yesterday was the Computer Application for Management paper which I pressumed to be a piece of cake but it turned out that it was not. My notes looked easy with a picture of a computer and the names of its different parts like monitor, mouse, keyboard, CPU, etc. I thought something as easy would come out. Instead they asked to state 2 functions of the CPU, the 2 types of images, how to create a bitmap image, etc thing like that. I just did not know! I could answer the Internet part pretty easily because I use that everyday. Eg: Function of URL, list the Internet services, etc. I admit of being a computer illiterate, so sue me!
I need more pork for the remaining 4 papers!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger zewt said...

hahahaha... stupid-er without pork... what a way to say it. if eating pork can make you pass exam... wouldnt life be much simpler eh?

8:49 PM  
Blogger Wuching said...

kolo mee is nice, i miss so much! lucky u!

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clare ~

Hehehehe.. I courier the kolo mee for you want?

tsk tsk.. :P

and and ALL THE BEST in your next four papers :)

9:45 AM  
Blogger ^@lViN^ said...

rose,

now you see when she is F-A-T? I feed her so much with kolo mee.. wahahahaa... she has tasted quite a variety of kolo mee in town. muahahaha.... damn, thinking of it makes me feel hungry now. haha... :P

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is? don't think so ler...

how can you say ppl fat?? so bad lar you !!!

6:05 PM  
Blogger CLare said...

Zewt - try being confined in a place with no pork for 4-5months and you'll know what I meant by 'stupider without pork'. LOL!!!

wuching - agree! Kolo Mee damn nice! Miss it oredi! Now not so lucky liao.

rose - you courier here oredi chao s'ng liao lar. I rather eat it fresh and hot. Heheh!!! Thanks :)

^@lvin^ - Now who is saying me fat? Look at yourself first. Walao eh! I want to eat kolo mee!!!

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clare, I thought kampua is nicer than kolo mee ler.. I miss Sibu and Bintangor's Kampua.. it's cheaper and the portion is bigger.. slurp..

and and.. i frozen the kolo mee first.. then send to you.. hehehe.. like that won't chao s'ng liao ma..

tsk tsk..

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to say this but studies are important :)


mind to link with http://www.celebrityfirst.com?

I sure need the links :)

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home