Kampua Talk: 2 exams and last minute notification to go to Cyberjaya tonight!

Kampua Talk

Friday, March 23, 2007

2 exams and last minute notification to go to Cyberjaya tonight!

This is a hectic week for me. Had been struggling with two blardy exams which so happened to fall on the same day yesterday. Had to agonize through Risk Management paper in the afternoon when my brain was at its lowest activity point but I managed to sit through that. Got out of the hall 45 minutes after the exam started. LOL!!!
Then later last night, I had to suffer through Business Law paper which seemed to be eating my brain alive! Came out merely 1 hour after the exam started. Well, I don't like to stay in the exam hall after I have finished because, well, sitting there looking around with a blank mind will eventually put me to sleep. And I do not want to be locked in the exam hall for the rest of the night, 'coz they said the lecture halls are HAUNTED!!! Hahahahahah~!
And then when I was watching the sitcom FRIENDS in my room having some tidbits, someone unknown called me. She was talking like an M16!!! I couldn't make out what she was talking about till two minutes after she stopped. Alright, so she was asking me if I would like to substitute someone for a Debate League tomorrow! I was hesitant and let her do the talking. Well, I will receive an exemption letter for my Sunday classes, some souvenirs, allowance, etc. But the word exemption letter caught my attention! I will do anything just to get out of here and NOT attending classes! PERIOD!
So I told her I'd like to give it a shot. Wow! You should hear the way she screamed as if I've just saved her life or something. Yes, I'll be out of this God-forsaken place TONIGHT!!!
Wish me luck ya! This is my first shot to debating and I know nuts about it. But I foresee that I'll be having a wonderful time and gaining priceless experience!
So, I'll continue blogging when I get my ass back here. Cyberjaya, HERE I COME!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger CY said...

Happy Debating! :)

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope u do well

11:09 PM  
Blogger CLare said...

cy - Thank you!

bengbeng - long time no see your comment liao. Thanks anyway!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home