Kampua Talk: The First Blogger I met meme

Kampua Talk

Sunday, February 25, 2007

The First Blogger I met meme

Source: 5xmom
My previous post about The First Blogger that I met has inspired Auntie Lilian a.k.a. 5xmom to come up with a meme:
  1. Who is the first blogger you meet?
  2. Who is the 'Most Wanted to Meet Blogger' for you?
  3. Who is the 'I can meet, want to meet but somehow never got to meet' blogger?
  4. Who are the group of bloggers you most wanted to meet?
  5. Do you have any bloggers/blog readers that you wish to meet right now?

This Auntie ar, I tell you, has a brainful of active cells...can come up with something so very the clever only by reading my post *three thumbs up to Auntie Lilian*

I also naik ekor when saw she promote my post in her blog. LOL!!! Thank you very much, Auntie! That meme of yours has gone wide and far. Saw that almost every blog that I read also got that meme, the author kena tagged. See how influential you are?

But hor, I will still do the meme if I am tagged. So far haven't seen my name anywhere YET! HEHEHEHE!!!

Have a nice and blessed Sunday everyone!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home