Kampua Talk: Mat Rempit Not So Furious

Kampua Talk

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Mat Rempit Not So Furious

Mat Rempit Not So ...

Song courtesy of Esnips

ROTFLMAO!!!

I got this song from Foo Kiat's Blog. It is so funny that you should listen to it. This Manglish (Malaysia English) version of Tokyo Drift is not sung by Teriyaki Boys but by some JJ&Rudy. I could not agree more with Foo Kiat as he put it, "this is the stupidest song I've ever heard."

In my humble opinion, if they attempted to curb Mat Rempit problem with this kind of song, they failed one hell of a BIG time! It is no wonder more and more Mat Rempits emerging out of nowhere.

Now don't let me bore you with details of this Mat Rempit thing, just click over and listen to the song (especially the lyrics) and laugh your ass off!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cooll~~~~~!!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home