Kampua Talk: Why Is The Rum Gone?

Kampua Talk

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Why Is The Rum Gone?

What rum?

How do I know? I just received an email from The Boss himself about posting this so that I can get a free ticket for the opening night of Pirates of the Carribean 3. It will be on the 24th May and Nuffnang has booked the entire hall in Cineleisure Damansara for this. I'll coincidentally be in KL (near The Curve) around that time and hope to get the free ticket. Timothy, I want to watch the movie! *extends hand to Timothy*

Oh yeah, about the rum...hmm... *thinking hard*

I guess the rum has been finished by Captain Jack Sparrow and since he's a bit ding dong, he won't realise it, no?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Let's go watch the pirate together-gather.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home