Kampua Talk: Posed with nothing but towel, 16-year-old pic, rapping and now what?

Kampua Talk

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Posed with nothing but towel, 16-year-old pic, rapping and now what?

Fuyoohh~!!! First, she posted a picture posing on the bed without a thread on except for a piece of towel. Later on, she posted a picture of herself when she was 16. Things are getting excited when she rapped!!! I actually choked when I heard that initially.

I really salute this Lao Zha Bor for daring to do it at such age. For her, age is no barrier. Can you imagine your grandma having a blog? I'm already happy that my mum reads my blog. If my grandma can switch on the computer without coaching, I think pigs can fly!!! No offence, grandma...but she won't be reading this anyway.

Guess what's lao zha bor up to?

POSING IN A ONE-PIECE SWIMSUIT WITH BLOWN-UP CONDOMS DOING POOL DANCE IN THE SWIMMING POOL!!!

*faints*

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger zewt said...

i have to say she took it too far... a lil too far... can be a lil 'disgusting' u know...

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home