Kampua Talk: Lelaki Labah-labah Tiga

Kampua Talk

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Lelaki Labah-labah Tiga

I thought I could watch the premier for Spiderman 3. I had been waiting for ages for this movie to show since yonks ago. Then, expect the unexpected, Murphy came and kacau kacau. My final exam was so happened to fall on the day after the opening night. Niamah! So, what to do, endure till the nightmare ended lor.
The first thing I did once getting out of the forbidden jungle was watch the movie. Everyone was giving it thumbs up, toes up, everything also up so I die die also must watch. Well, I am a big fansee of Marvel Heroes anyway. Spiderman, X-Men, Superman, Batman, Fantastic Four, whatelse have been my favourite since young and I practically grew up with them.

As expected, there were a lot of twists in the third Spiderman movie. So better be prepared to expect the unexpected. Nah, no spoiler here. Better watch the movie yourselves to know what I meant. One thing I do not understand is that how come the bad guys in the movie are so damn good-looking??? But I seriously do not like Peter Parker for no particular reason. Oh, and I love the black suit Spiderman!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To me, the movie was a massive letdown. I hate Tobey Maguire.

P/S: Superman and Batman are not Marvel, but DC. ;-)

11:26 AM  
Blogger CLare said...

Well, the first spiderman is still the best though.

11:55 AM  
Blogger fookiat said...

I love tobey maguire, perfect for peter parker

12:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't watch it... but we are going to watch pirate 3 right? kekeke

12:11 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

nolah, u just like to see peter parker wearing that tight tight lycra suit!

9:12 AM  
Blogger CLare said...

fookiat - still don't like him

kenny ng - yes! pirates 3!

wuching - shhhhhh!!! No need talk so loud here...shhhhh!!!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home