Kampua Talk: Smoke like chimney

Kampua Talk

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Smoke like chimney

Cigarette. Tobacco. Nicotine. Salem. Malboro. "I'm Popeye the sailorman..."
I do not smoke nor against those who smoke. People who smoked (like my same age cousin, uncles, maternal grandpa, friends, badminton coach, ex-colleagues, ex-supervisor, etc) always tell me not to pick up any cigarette and start puffing away because I'll end up like them. When asked why the hell they smoked in the first place, they gave all sorts of factors - song lor, pway pway only, friend-smoke-I-also-smoke, etc and BAMM~!!! It became an addiction!
Speaking of addiction, some smoker told me he is not addicted to smoking (yeah, right!) like I believe him. If you are not addicted, then why the hell you have to smoke occasionally? Why the hell you light that cigarette up and start to puff away without the care for the world? If that's not addiction, then what is? Not addicted my ass!
I cannot stand smoke nor sit comfortably in a smoky room. I'll drown. It is indeed annoying to the bones when being around someone who smoked and blow it to your face. I'll drown also. If there are any family gathering on the maternal side, all the uncles and grandpa who want to smoke are required to leave the room and smoke in the open, an unwritten rules of the house because there are small kids around the house. If they do not drown, I'll obviously drown first! LOL!!!
I have sensitive nose which cannot tolerate the smell of the cigarette. It will get irritated and my respiratory system will be effected. And eventually I'll drown!
I hate it when stupid people smoke at the places that they should not like in the lift, air-conditioned rooms, toilet, hospitals, shopping malls, hotel lobbies, etc. I do not mind if you smoke in areas assigned but it is in fact irritating to smoke in the places mentioned. I do not mind your life shortened when you smoke or that you'll eventually get lung cancer for all I care, none of my business anyway. I'm only concerned about my health and people around! I do not want to have all those diseases through second hand smoke because I'll have to pay a higher health insurance premium or worse not eligible for a health insurance at all!
If my boyfriend/lover/husband/spouse smoke in front of me, I don't know what I'll do. Shove the lit cigarette up his asshole I supposed. *wink* Call me wicked if you like. I do not want to kiss stale smoky cigarette, thank you very much. Unless he quits smoking altogether, I'll make sure he doesn't come anywhere near me.
If you don't care about yourself, fine by me...care about the innocent lives around you!
*I know the right word should be 'suffocate' instead of 'drown' but don't try to be smart alec to correct them. Don't like the word 'drown'? Sue me!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger zewt said...

i think i put the comment in the wrong post... refer to the other comment.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

I smoke b'cos I am worry loh...U c no money mah...What 2 do??? ( I can see, not heard ur secastic remark no money why smoke??? ) Ha! Ha! Many of my nomal gf use to tell me they will died if their bf smoke but in the end their hubby is a smoker?? So I jokely ask they why??? The answer love lohhh!!! Have a nice day.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I do smoke.... *lari kuat kuat away*

12:10 AM  
Blogger Kok said...

clare,
I have written a post about smoking too!:P

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What goes around comes around

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home