Kampua Talk: You Cramp My Style!

Kampua Talk

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

You Cramp My Style!

Yes, YOU!!!
A few of my readers are actually complaining. Thank God someone is complaining about the way I blog! But a lot of readers are giving me thumbs up. God bless them!
I have said this many times and I am going to say it again. Please leave immediately if you do not like what I am bitching, ranting, writing, blogging, complaining, whatever-you-call-it about. The close button is at the top right corner in red with an X if you don't know. The rest, can proceed at your own risk.
Okay, now that you have proceed, I assumed that you are matured enough to understand what I am blogging. I will not be responsible of any physical, mental, emotional and spiritual damage caused, if any. If you encounter any of the above, seek professional help.
Well, this is my blog. I can write anything under the sun that I feel like bitching about. Now don't be some smart alecs and try to give 'smart' comment asking me to write something 'discreet', whatever that means. I have my style of blogging and I like it very much, thank you. Don't ask me to change it because you find it disturbing to your soul! I've said earlier, go seek professional help if you are disturbed. If not, approach an exorcist if any of my post come and haunt you every now and then!
Hmm, I can see the expression on your face changes already. Just kidding! Don't tell me that you cannot take jokes. If you want to read serious, no-nonsense blog, go play far far, this is not the playground for you. I can be straight-to-the-point and sarcastic at times. You don't like that, do you? Then SHOO, FLY, DON'T BOTHER ME!
Ya, ya, I know, some of the things that I said might land me in deep shit if I am not careful. Go nag your dog, don't come to me and tell me all the legal issues and the freedom of speech run in this country. I am as aware of that as I am aware that pigs don't lay eggs on trees, thank you very much!
Why are you feeling offended when I did not even pin-point anyone or name names in my posts? Why take it so personally when I was covering a wide scope? Do I sound as if I'm trying to cause havoc? This is something subjective. Some might find it 'dirty' (no, dirty is not the word. It should be 'sensitive'. But some people just could not take it). It is 'DIRTY', alright~!?! But somebody has got to do it!
I believe we are all aware that not bringing up certain issues does not mean that the problem is not there. *rolls eyes*
*I can see a handful of you are annoyed and irritated already. BLAH lah! Go play far far!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger 5xmom.com said...

LOL, I like! I just opened another sub-domain blog because of this issue. http://question.chanlilian.net

6:18 PM  
Blogger CY said...

You are so right. Just keep on doing what you feel like doing :)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Observer said...

It's true that readers nowadays just have this "complain" attitude... I even put a single entry on their " Complain complain complain"....

Why does everyone want is to write like Kenny Sia man ???!!!!!

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:46 AM  
Blogger CLare said...

5xmom - Yeah, they are so irritating, aren't they? I like your sub-domain blog oso.

cy - right on!

freethinker - To hell with Kenny Sia...what's with him anyway? People just worship him!!!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home