Kampua Talk: Together Gather Party: 5xmom and I

Kampua Talk

Monday, March 12, 2007

Together Gather Party: 5xmom and I

This is kinda late but I just got back from KL early this morning and have to rush to class at 8am. So, here are the better pictures from the bloggers party I attended last Friday.

The family photo taken by Shaolin Tiger. Spot me!

Finally.....I got to meet up with my idol, Lilian or famously known as 5xmom....and I got some gift from her:

A book and a nice bookmark! Thanks a lot, Auntie!!! Muaks~!
The book is interesting....

See...got cartoon somemore...But hor, when I shiok shiok turning the pages, getting really absorbed by its content, suddenly......

...I came across a blank page...

...and more blank pages after that to the end...LOL!!!
That means hor, there's nothing much that women want men to know about...Haahahahaha!!! No offence, guys!

Meeting 5xmom was really different. If you are expecting some typical grumpy auntie with bermuda shorts and selipar Jepun then you are SINFULLY WRONG! She's as nice as I thought she is, maybe even nicer! I did not see her when I was there, most probably she was table-hopping. While I was eating, then I saw her...how beautiful!!! I mean, Lilian really looked elegant that night.

She's very the active lor...one second she's at that table dilly-dallying, the next second, you'll spot her somewhere else at the next table across the room already laughing away. LOL!!! And she could be heard from every corner of the skyroom. IMHO, that's what a bloggers' party should be like! Bravo to da hawt momma!!!

So that's all for the time being as all these talking about meeting with a lot of nice people make me really hungry...LOL!!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger CY said...

Clare, can you identify all the bloggers in the pic? I'm really curious to know ;)

8:36 PM  
Blogger CLare said...

Honestly, CY, I can't. Hahahaha!!! Maybe only 10-15 of them only lor...

10:12 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Shhh....dun say like that lah, shy oni. But hor, tks for the sms. Kasi me sikit confidence. hehehe.

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh i didnt get to meet you ...

12:26 AM  
Blogger CLare said...

5xmom - Hahaha!!! Really mar..I no bluffing wan...Ask other blogger who attended, you say true or not?

earl-ku - i saw you though...well, you were surrounded by chics all the time mar...LOL!!!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home