Kampua Talk: The Secret Admirer Revealed

Kampua Talk

Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Secret Admirer Revealed

Just as I've promised earlier, I am going to reveal The Secret Admirer who gave me these:



A fresh bouquet of SIX roses

Taken only seconds after I received itAnd this! A box of chocolate...Milk tea and coffee flavoured chocolate!
(No, there wasn't anything that tasted like chocolate in the box of chocolate)

Well, the saying "Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are gonna get" is very true, isn't it???

And of course, a card that comes together with the roses! But forgive me, I forgot to take the picture of it. LOL!

There were some general hints that will eventually lead you to the identity of the mysterious sender if you are smart enough to catch them between the lines...

  1. He is a guy. (DUH!)
    Well, the world is divided into three major categories i.e. male, female and those in between. Since he's a guy, you can forget the female category and with that, male and in between are left. Logically speaking, you can also forget the in between category as well. So the scope has been narrowed down to the male species.
  2. He is a blogger.
    In the male category itself, you can divide them into two categories, i.e. blogger and non-blogger. Now you can strike out the non-blogger category. The scope has been narrowed further to male blogger species. Not difficult, isn't it?
  3. He is one of the regular readers of my blog.
    This too, can be categorized into two categories, i.e. silent readers and the commenters. I didn't give much hint on this but how do I know he is a regular reader? Well, because he got comment in my blog more than once mar...then he is most probably a regular reader lor. Now go and check all my posts for comments given and strike off more names. Hahaha!
  4. He is an expert in IT thingy.
    Not all male bloggers are expert in IT right or not? So, based on no.1, 2 and 3, you can strike out more names now.
  5. He is from Kuching.
    (Does the name Kenny Sia popped into your head?) *grinning mischieviously*
    No, he ain't Kenny Sia lah. Dreaming meh, Kenny will send me a Valentine's Day gift all the way from Kuching when he hardly know that I even existed, right or not you say?!

Therefore, based on No.1, 2, 3, 4 and 5...I think you have your answer already? NO???

Alright, alright....

*clear throat*

Ladies and gentlemen..........

The revelation of The Secret Admirer has now begun. He is no other than:

ALVIN CHONG!!!

And he sent them from KL! No, not all the way from KL, I mean, he's in KL and I was back home then. So you say, this gentleman generous or not? LOL!!!

And the winner who guessed it 100% correct is KOK!

*clap clap clap*

(e-mail me your address, Kok...I'll send you your gift *wink*)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Kok said...

clare,
Guessing this is an easy peasy job lah. You know how I guess? Yea, based on the hints you gave, I looked at your bloggerbrities. You know lah, everyone starts to search at the very beginning and then, to the end. So, Alvin Chong appears on the very first bloggerbrities list and I clicked! I was like, "Hah? So easy? Everything matches leh". So, in less than 5 minutes. I can tell who is your secret admirer. HAHAHA! Now I'm going to send you an email and see what I have got for my present. WHEEEEE~!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Kok said...

clare,
I just found out that there's no way getting your email address. Then, how can I contact you? Hmmm...

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey clare,

r u guys together now?hehe..he looks good as a gentleman.

12:36 AM  
Blogger CLare said...

kok - Congratulations! Smart lah u! Alvin said you are smart leh. My e-mail is clarenic19@yahoo.com

anonymous - can register your nick or not? why remain anonymous? No, we are not together and yes, he is a gentleman.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Kok said...

clare,
only in this kind of thing, I'm smart. In studies, I'm just a dumb dumb. haha! Thanks for the compliment anyway. And thanks to alvin too! :P

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

since he is the secret admire,then he must stand a chance rite.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Kok said...

Did you receive my email, clare?

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never received flowers in my life hahahah...lucky u :)

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home