Kampua Talk: The Glutton Queen - My other blog

Kampua Talk

Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Glutton Queen - My other blog

Today, 15 March 2007, marked the official opening ceremony for my other blog - THE GLUTTON QUEEN

Why 'Glutton'?
Glutton = a person who is devoted to eating and drinking to excess.
In this case, eating is the main subject here. Well, for a start, I love eating. And hence the name 'Glutton Queen' for the title. Besides, that will also be my food and travel blog.

Of course, I won't be as good as 5xmom when it comes to food. LOL!!! Food is just something that happened to fall into my interest so I couldn't help it. Sometimes it is worth it to indulge yourself with luxurious food just to feel the difference, you know what I mean.

Now, click over support support a bit lah hoh. No prize for being the first 10 to click over though but you won't be disappointed.

*wink*

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. I open ceremony.First to comment on yr new blog :)

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home