Kampua Talk: Congratulations, BRO!!!

Kampua Talk

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Congratulations, BRO!!!

My dear brother - James
While I was snoring, drooling and butt-scratching on the bed just now, I seemed to hear my phone ringing from afar. Dang, who could be calling when I was busy chasing my knight in the shiny armour!! Kacau!
Half awake, my hand automatically reached the phone.

Me: Hello?
Caller: WOI, JEH AH!!!
Me:
Huh?
Bro: WAKE UP LIAO LAH, JEH!!!
Me:
What?
Bro: [excitedly]
JEH AH, SCHOOL CALLED ME JUST NOW!!!
Me: [fully awake now] WHAT'S YOUR RESULT???
Bro:
I HAVEN'T GO TO SCHOOL YET BUT THEY CALLED ME LIAO!
Me: [getting impatient] HOW'S YOUR RESULT???
Bro: THEY TOLD ME I GOT 1A, 2Bs and 1B-! HAHA!!!
Me:
WHOA!!! SO BLARDY GOOD LAH YOUR RESULT! BETTER THAN MINE WEI!
Bro: HAHAHA!!!
Me: CONGRATULATIONS, BRO! YOU DID IT!!!
Bro:
HEHE!!! Mum still dunno yet, she's not answering her phone. You call her and tell her lah, I wanna go to school to get my result liao.
Me: Maybe she's blasting Tokyo in the toilet lor. Ok, I call her. Bye bye!

Personal message for bro:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You did it! Your result is A LOT better than mine. Now, mum and dad would be very proud liao. Help me check if their lobang hidung got kembang or not. But I'm sure you are floating already. Your hard work finally paid off. You deserve the good result, bro! You see, all the phone calls I made because you felt so stressed over your studies, the time spend revising late into the night, the food wasted because you got no mood to eat while revising, the weight you lost from that, etc...those were the price you paid for the result. Now, fatten up! When I get back I'll treat you to a big meal and I'll make sure you finish everything! Alright, bro? Now, go celebrate!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home