Kampua Talk: Would you hire them?

Kampua Talk

Monday, February 26, 2007

Would you hire them?

We talk to birds and have great time teaching them to imitate our words!We work as a team and will help to push you up a horse if you could not get onto one! My name is Chong Poh Huat. You can call me Ah Fat. As you can see, I am not fat at all. I am from Kuching, Sarawak. I am always the gentleman everywhere I go.
My name is Clare Ng. I am from Sibu, Sarawak. As you can see, I am always the rebellious one. I touched the grandfather clock when it is clearly stated that "Please Don't Touch". My principle is "Rules are meant to be broken"
My name is Chong Foo Kiat. I am from Ipoh, Perak. I am contestant no.15 for UUM beauty peagent contest. Before you SMS your vote on me, there are things about me you just have to know:
This is my best friend, Uncle Teracotta!Don't you just adore the way I eat my coconut???
"Now what the hell are you looking at? Never seen someone as adorable as me eating the coconut my way? Now VOTE!!!"
My name is Kuan Suet Wei. You can call me Karen. I am from Ipoh, Perak. I have a lot to say about myself but I just couldn't help myself laughing at the adorable way Foo Kiat eats his coconut. HAHAHAHA!!!
From left to right: Delicia, Pong Lee and Lee Shyan.
We have a good time molesting the half naked sculpture and couldn't be bothered to intoduce ourselves in details, sorry!

LO AND BEHOLD!!!!
Ladies and Gentlemen, let me present to you:
Your future RISK MANAGERS!!!!
So say we all!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will put my vote on sibu lang any time :)

great post u have done this time!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home