Kampua Talk: This is SOLID, man! I want!

Kampua Talk

Friday, February 02, 2007

This is SOLID, man! I want!

Lamborghini has unveiled the 2007 Murcielago Roadster LP640


This new Murcielago is powered by a 6.5-litre V12 engine

A new six-speed gearbox with an optional sequential paddle shift helps achieve the output jumps to 631 hp at 8,000 rpm in 3.4 seconds

The new outrageous 13.5 inch-wide tyres deliver all the power to the ground

This exotic babe can rocket you from zero to sixty-two mph in just 3.4seconds

The carbon fibre exterior has been enhanced with sharper lines, new 18-inch rims enhanced the overall appearance.

I practically drooled over this gorgeous babe! Yes, I know I am a girl. You are being sexist if you say girls can't drool over sexy cars. LOL

Well, Lamborghini has always been my dream car. A fiery red one will express the hot and spicy aura on the road. Cars like this has definitely make heads turn and fingers pointing when they passed by. And I am sure none will give you THAT finger gesture. The best reaction of all is seeing people kneeling on the ground and kow tow to YOUR CAR. Worse, they'll just burn some josticks and sembah your car. Haahahaha!!! I am just speechless and drooled continuously at the sight (I mean picture) of it.

This is damn SOLID man!!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger clement said...

i prefer Ferrari, because Lamborghini looks too much like a box to me. :p

8:33 AM  
Blogger CLare said...

Well, Lamborghini is getting 'out of the box' already...

Damn! I just love Lamborghini!!!

1:19 PM  
Blogger ^@lViN^ said...

sweet... but I can guarantee you that you wouldn't wanna drive this on malaysian roads.... First, ur car will die faster, road idiots will make u die faster as well. Thieves will be eyeing you vehicle... the petrol expenses and also the road tax will make you die...

so the way I see, it, you die in all aspects.. sooo.. hahahaha...

2:24 PM  
Blogger CLare said...

Hahaha, very true, Alvin!

With car like this, you and your car are gonna die a lot faster due to the conditions the country is. Like you said lah...plus got some more Mat Rempits, Mat Basikal, Mat Idiots, blardy garmen, tax, etc would surely gonna kill us.

And believe me, I don't wanna drive this car here. CHEERS!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Anne Juan said...

Yay Yay clare.. I hope this comment appears. Finally.. Hehe...

Clare.. the cars lawa la... Tapi aku tak reti nak drive la... Huhuhu

11:25 PM  
Blogger ^@lViN^ said...

Well Clare, as much as I don't think it's drivable in Msia, I'd love to own one. I bet you a billion that chics are so gonna dig me, or rather my car.. muahahahaha...

7:30 PM  
Blogger CLare said...

Anne - Finally you can post your comment here, eh? Good to see you here. Never mind, Anne. Get a boyfriend who can drive.

Alvin - Sure, Alvin. I'm gonna dig YOUR car. Depends lah, some chics really are dumb about cars.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home