Kampua Talk: A Picture Post on CNY Celebration

Kampua Talk

Monday, February 19, 2007

A Picture Post on CNY Celebration

Even before Chinese New Year, houses in Sibu is brightly, I mean, RED-ly decorated with all sorts of tanglung you can see at pasar malams and RM2.00 shops. My house is a good example of that kind. They say will kena saman RM100 on the spot if caught playing with firecrackers wor...At the stroke of midnight, everybody was competing who decorated the night sky with the most fireworks ler. And they said this year's economy is bad???


I ushered in the new year having a few glasses of red wine while watching the colourful display of fireworks in the sky. As you can see, it seemed like the whole town was polluted by smoke from the fireworks.

My first day of Chinese New Year. Dragged my sleepy cousin only for this shot.
SLUUUURRRPSS!!!
Now that's what I call a meal!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger clement said...

hongbao na lai :p

1:22 AM  
Blogger CLare said...

You come my house lor then got hongbao liao lor...:>

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home