Kampua Talk: I am an IDEALIST

Kampua Talk

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I am an IDEALIST

Out of the boredom galore that I've been swimming in, I took this personality test. Well, this is what I am:


Testriffic.com

Hmm...there are some truth in the outcome though...

Like "unwilling to compromise your values for anybody" - of course lah! I live for myself and my life belongs to me. Therefore it is up to me to live the way I want to without having kaypohchee and sampat people telling me what to and what not to do. In fact, it is a human nature to criticise other people as if oneself is so uncriticisable (if there is such word) People tend to smirk at you when you do something out of the norm. Why is that so?

And why the hell must we follow the norm, right? Thinking out of the box, doing things out of the box is a way to improve oneself and why should I agree with everything you said when I do not want to agree?? I have my own thoughts, you know...And that is the only thing in the world that is F.O.C. (Free Of Charge)

"...competitive nature and strong stances keep you on top of the pile..." - really? Well, I don't know about that. Probably it has some truth in it. If not, how the hell do I SURVIVE in this god-forsaken place???

"...the thrill of victory keeps you moving..." - that hit the jackpot! I mean, who isn't? At least that boost some ego in oneself to move forward. Don't laugh! Don't tell me that you don't have an ego. You are just bluffing only lah! Now, name me someone who has no ego and I'll show you the loser...

"...natural ability to accrue material wealth..." - got meh? Then why am I broke all the time? The money run out even before the end of the month does. Natural ability my ass! Maybe natural ability to spend got lah.

So, is this something I should be proud of???

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ^@lViN^ said...

Hmm, lets see... i think I am a philosophy kinda guy, when i took the test... What's the name for a guy like that again? Darn, I forgot...

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home