Kampua Talk: The Dark Side Of MLM

Kampua Talk

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Dark Side Of MLM

Warning: Please note that NOT all MLM companies are the same. Do NOT equate them all when ONE particular company abused the actual meaning of MLM. I am NOT against MLM or totally for it. Also note that MLM and PYRAMID SCHEMES are totally different. Here, I would like to share my experience with you the lessons I've learnt from the injustice done to to the selfish society of some MLM companies!
"DRINK COFFEE, TELL STORIES, MAKE MONEY"
The main concept behind every MLM companies. Sound familiar right? Well, don't just read it as it is. Read between the lines, erm, maybe no lines...read between the words then! Its actual meaning is read as "DRINK your own damn COFFEE, I don't care as long as you pay for your own! Now, listen to me when I TELL my fucking STORIES. You most probably never heard of this before because we kept very low profile. Then after you are amazed by my stories, you'll be too excited to even think clearly and hence signed up with me. As a result, I'll MAKE MONEY outta your poor ass!!!" (Excuse my language profanity...I just can't stand it)
Trust me! Usually they twist everything around so that you get to hear what you want to hear! They psycho around and putar belit their words and facts so that you nodded in agreement. After that they show you their marketing plan. Some companies showed poor and unclear marketing plan but they showed big money just to blind you with material temptation so that you don't focus on their blur marketing plan.
There's a self-claimed MLM company actually abused the real concept and thus become the legally illegal pyramid scheme company. They sell the plan, but they ignore the products and services. If you couldn't fork out the RM3,000 basic fee, they'll psycho you to borrow from family and friends! They brainwashed you by saying that "If they are your REAL friends, they'll borrow you the money regardless of what. And if they don't, you know who your REAL friends are" Some of my friends actually fell into their traps!!! Too late!!! One of my friends actually invested RM30,000 to 'get rich faster', so they say.
RM30,000!!! That is a LOT of money!!! If you don't want the money, better give me lah!!! Nabeh!! Why waste it and invest in this kinda crappy, risky and insane bullshit??? And that friend end up broke! Cannot balik kampung, stuck in the city and haven't got his capital back yet! I saw that poor fellow also very the kesian. Another friend, invested the same amount of money to the same company. Ended up losing friends, bad temper, bad attitude.
Be wise when choosing an MLM company that you want to join. Do your homework! Do research about the company and compare prices with other similar companies in the market before getting yourself into trouble. Take every measure and precaution to minimize the risks involved. High risk high return does not actually meant so when it comes to money. BE WISE is all that I can say! It's your money, you can do anything you like with it, I have no say about that but BE VERY CAREFUL!!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger clement said...

you've been conned?

9:16 PM  
Blogger CLare said...

Nah, not me!!! My seniors have. I almost kena conned. But then they gave up coz couldn't squeeze RM3,000 outta me! Hehehehe!!!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Goodness, I didn't know it was THAT serious. I've joined one, after much persuasion (read:pestering) from a friend. Less than a hundred bucks for the membership fee. Lucky me huh?
^__-

8:36 PM  
Blogger clement said...

nah, i know a preety good number of gongkia over here which really use up all their ptptn for that, very stupid, the bad news is that, they still owe me money, when i pitied them, haih.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home